FIH Development and Coaching Committee
'List of documents required for the Course Organisation'
The following documents are designed for the Course management and can be acquired from the FIHDCC through FIH office.
FIH Guidelines on Course organization and FIH Coaches Accreditation System
The Documents on 'Role of Head Conductor' & 'Role of Course Director'
- Responsibility chart for the Host country & terms and Conditions.
- First letter of Course invitation
- Course Program – From Head Conductor
- List of participants
- Information of Participation fee
- Arrival and Departure schedule of the participants and the Conductors.
- Instructions on transferring on-site participation fee to FIH account, from FIH’s finance department.
- Agenda of First meeting of course officials
- Evaluation Sheets – FIHDCC standard format
- Participants information sheet – FIHDCC standard format
List of required equipment and other facilities – FIHDCC standard format
FIHDCC Protocols on the Course Opening & Closing sessions/official dinner
Specimen of official speeches
Press releases' specimens - FIHDCC standard format
In-house rules sheet
Summary of Course Report sheet for FIH web site - FIHDCC standard format
- Course Report Forms
Note: FIH DCC is working to include all the above-mentioned documents in a comprehensive 'FIH Coaching Manual'.
Go to Pre Course meeting Agenda