List Of Equipment and Course Venues Facilities
Theory Sessions / Conference room Facilities
- Over Head Projector (OHP)for transparencies
- Multimedia Projector for Video & Power Point Projection (with big Screen display)
- Video Multi system, Technical assistance would be required.
- White board, markers etc.
- Photo copying Facility
- Transparencies blank sheets
- PC laptop for Power point.
- TV (big size) Video (standby)
- Seating arrangements for 25-30 people, U shape setting
- Conference room Back Drop / Banner with FIH, CHF ,NHA and Tournament logo
Practical Session / Ground Facilities
Hockey pitch with Goal Posts
Training aids 25 balls, 20 training cones, 20 training bibs in two colours, and 10 each.
Group of young players 16 and above but under 20, good playing level is very important for practical sessions on 21, 22 and 23 February ( all sessions in afternoon)
Match Analysis on the Tournament main Venue (For FIH Courses and Final Seminars)
Please make arrangements for the participants access to the stadium for Match Analysis both paper work and Video recording.
Information folder for the participants
This information folder should include the following information
List of Participants,
House Rules including hotel Instructions about Extras
First information should be available at Front desk
First evening (Pre-Course session)
Registration, participants can get their information folders.
Get together and introduction + Dinner
Video Camera + Digital Camera for photos
Media coverage, please invite local media for opening and closing and cover some of the course sessions and conference.
Please see the Responsibility Chart of the Host Organization
Go to Conductors Appointment Sheet